I have been a contributor to Child-Psych.org, a research-based informational blog about child psychology, parenting, and childhood disorders with over 120,000 subscribers. ¬†You may visit the blog homepage to subscribe to it and receive alerts when new posts are available.
Some posts that clients have found particularly useful include:
- How to Effectively Implement Time-Out
- The Universe is a Great Teacher: How to Use Natural Consequences to Help Your Child Learn
- School Refusal: Exploring Why Children and Adolescents Refuse School
- Parents, Teens, and Sex: The Talk
- A Little Control Goes a Long Way: Why and How to Use Forced Choice With Your Child
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire: How Punishment Can Affect Children’s Honesty
- It Wasn’t Me: How to Handle Your Child’s Dishonesty
- Put Aside the To-do List: How to Bring Mindfulness to Parenting
- How to Tone Down Parent Conflict During Separation and Divorce to Help Your Kids Adjust
- Special Editorial: Meds, Meds, Meds…Do we really need them or is it all in our heads?