I have been a regular contributor to Child-Psych.org, a research-based informational blog about child psychology, parenting, and childhood disorders with over 120,000 subscribers. You may visit the blog homepage to subscribe to it and receive alerts when new posts are available.
Some posts that clients have found particularly useful include:
- How to Effectively Implement Time-Out
- The Universe is a Great Teacher: How to Use Natural Consequences to Help Your Child Learn
- School Refusal: Exploring Why Children and Adolescents Refuse School
- Parents, Teens, and Sex: The Talk
- A Little Control Goes a Long Way: Why and How to Use Forced Choice With Your Child
- Liar, Liar, Pants on Fire: How Punishment Can Affect Children’s Honesty
- It Wasn’t Me: How to Handle Your Child’s Dishonesty
- Put Aside the To-do List: How to Bring Mindfulness to Parenting
- How to Tone Down Parent Conflict During Separation and Divorce to Help Your Kids Adjust
- Special Editorial: Meds, Meds, Meds…Do we really need them or is it all in our heads?